Auxiliary Communications Work Group (AUXCOMM WG)
The Auxiliary Communications Work Group (AUXCOMM WG) is a designated group of communications volunteers and related personnel with extensive experience in public safety communications. The group serves as subject-matter experts to the Michigan Public Safety Communications Interoperability Board (MPSCIB).
AUXCOMM WG VISION Statement
AUXCOMM personnel across the state are effectively supporting public safety through communications and other services.
AUXCOMM WG MISSION Statement
The AUXCOMM Work Group coordinates the awareness, development, training, and implementation of AUXCOMM to support public safety agencies throughout Michigan.
AUXCOMM WG Leadership
Jaclyn Barcroft, Co-Chair
Emergency Communications Specialist
Michigan State Police
Emergency Management & Homeland Security Division
Max Schneider KE8DON, Co-Chair
Michigan AUXCOMM Coordinator
Michigan Section Emergency Coordinator
FEMA Region V RECCWG AUXCOMM, Chair
Additional details regarding the meetings and activities of the AUXCOMM WG can be found at http://ares-mi.org/Auxcomm/
- Auxiliary Communications Field Operations Guide (AUXFOG) Version 1.1
- Auxiliary Communicator (AUXC) Position Task Book (PTB)
- EAUXFOG Mobile App
- Michigan Communications Unit Position Guidelines and Forms
- Michigan's Annual Statewide Interoperable Communications Conference
- What is Auxiliary Communications (AUXCOMM)?