- Effective January 11, 2016, Michigan Business One Stop is no longer the entry point for Michigan Treasury Online (MTO) or eRegistration.See below for entry links to the new MTO and eRegistration sites. Please bookmark the new links (URLs) for future use.Existing MTO users can access the new site using their current MTO username and password. New MTO users will establish login credentials by following the MTO link below.
- When you log into Michigan Treasury Online (MTO) you can …
- Manage and update business registration information
- File and pay Sales, Use and Withholding taxes
- View correspondence sent from Treasury, including Sales tax licenses
- When you log into eRegistration you can …
- Register a new business
- Report employees performing services in Michigan
- Report a change in the entity type of your existing business
- Report the acquisition of all or any part of the assets, organization, trade or business of an existing business with Michigan employment
Other Permit/License/Certification(s) formerly transacted in Business One Stop can be managed at the responsible department's website.