Lost Licenses and Hunter Safety Certificates
- If originally purchased at a license agent, you must visit a license agent to obtain a reprint.
- If originally purchased online, you received an email containing a PDF file of your base license (we recommend saving your PDF so it can be reprinted if misplaced). Also, if you purchase your base license online, you will be able to log back in to E-License within seven days of your purchase and reprint your license if necessary. If you are beyond seven days or have any questions, please call 517-284-6057.
Private-land Antlerless Deer License
- Contact a DNR Customer Service Center
Any Other Hunting Licenses
- If you purchased online, you may reprint non-kill tag items from the E-License site for seven days from date of purchase or from your e-mailed PDF for the season. Your e-mailed PDF can also be displayed from the screen of your mobile device as the PDF or as a saved document. We do recommend printing in case lost connectivity in remote areas prevents screen viewing.
- Regardless of place of purchase, a free reprint license (including items requiring a kill tag) may be obtained at any license dealer. You must provide the identification number used to purchase the original license.
If you've lost your Michigan hunter safety certificate, you can request a replacement using our online request form.