Supporting the wellness of the MDOC community and the well-being of those who serve.
The MDOC Employee Wellness Unit provides professional and confidential wellness services to employees, retirees, and family members. Licensed psychologists, counselors, chaplain are available as Wellness Coordinators to support, guide, and assist members of the MDOC community. Whether it is crisis response or seeking help for a colleague, retiree, or eligible family members, the MDOC Wellness Unit is there to help.
Contact the Employee Wellness Unit:
- PHONE: 517-335-0570
- TOLL FREE: 833-DCBWELL (833-322-9355)
- EMAIL: email@example.com.
- MAIL: MDOC Wellness Unit, PO Box 30003, Lansing, MI 48909
- 24/7 Crisis Response
- CONFIDENTIAL consultation
- CONFIDENTIAL Brief Counseling
- Wellness training and educational opportunities
You can also call:
- National Suicide Hotline: 800-273-TALK (8255) or Suicide Text Line: 741741
- Safe Call Now: 206-459-3020
- Employee Services Program (ESP)
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm