The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
How many credits do I need to graduate?
Which classes do I need to take to prepare for college?
Earn College credit while in high school!
Learn about dual enrollment or Michigan’s Early/Middle College opportunities.
Did You Know...
Learn about Adult Education Courses
Need your GED or High School Equivalency?
College Resources and Financial Aid
African American Scholarships
Explore financial aid options
Michigan Education and Training Voucher
Michigan Student Financial Aid: Paying for College
Fostering Futures Scholarship
College Affordability Guide
Michigan Transfer Network (MTN)
Applying to College - Take the right steps
Know How 2 Go!
Looking for a college or university that offers what you need?
Campus Based Support Programs
- Wayne State University’s Champions Aspiring to Make Pathways to Success (CHAMPS) program
- Saginaw Valley State University's Fostering an Academic Successful Transition (F.A.S.T.) program
- University of Michigan - Flint's Empowering My Success program
- Eastern Michigan University's Mentorship Access Guidance in College (MAGIC) program
- Michigan State University's Foster Care Youth Endowed Scholarship Program
- Aquinas College "Fostering Success" Scholarship Initiative
- Western Michigan University Seita Scholarship Program
- University of Michigan Blavin Scholars Program
- Ferris State University's Ferris Youth Initiative Scholarship
- Grand Valley State University’s Fostering Laker Success
- Lansing Community College’s Fostering Students Transforming, Achieving and Realizing Success (S.T.A.R.S)
- Michigan State University’s Fostering Academics, Mentoring Excellence (FAME) program
- Washtenaw Community College’s Realizing Educational Achievement Can Happen (REACH) program
- Wayne County Community College’s Scholars Motivated to Advocate and Realize their Talents (SMART) program