Family Care Leave of Absence

  • When a family member (spouse, child, or parent) experiences a serious health condition that requires you to take time off from work to care for them, you will want to apply for a Family Care Leave.

    If you will be off work for five or more consecutive days, you will want to apply for a continuous leave. If you need to take time off intermittently, for example, to take a loved one to scheduled medical procedures, or weekly doctor visits you will want to apply for an Intermittent family care leave.

    To apply for a family care leave of absence:

  • Family Care Leave icon

    Online Leave Application

  • Phone: 877-766-6447, Option 2 Fax: 517-241-9926 

     Online Leave Application icon

    Frequently Asked Questions

         Workers' Compensation Online Claim Form icon