The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Facts and Information
- National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- Alcohol and Older Adults
- Underage Drinking Myths and Facts(PDF)
- College Drinking (PDF)
Screening Tools and Resources
- Rethinking Drinking: Alcohol and Your Health is an interactive tool that offers valuable, research-based information for anyone who drinks.
- "Talk. They Hear You". App helps you prepare for one of the most important conversations you may ever have with you kids about underage drinking.
- What Types of Alcohol Treatment are Available?