Michigan Iron Industry Museum Advisory Board
The Michigan Iron Industry Museum Advisory Board advises the Michigan Department of Natural Resources on policies, plans and programs concerning the Michigan Iron Industry Museum. It supports education programs and public use of the facility. The members of the commission are appointed by the governor.
Advisory Board Members
- Justin Carlson, President, Negaunee, representing the Township of Negaunee
- Joseph Derocha, Champion, representing the Marquette County Board of Commissioners
- Michael A. Gregory, Ishpeming, representing the general public
- Susan Hornbogen, President, Marquette, representing the general public
- Allan E. Koski, Vice Chair, Negaunee, representing the mineral industry
- Victoria Leonhardt, Secretary, Marquette, representing the general public
- Gregory S. Montgomery, Negaunee, representing the general public
- James R. Paquette, Negaunee, representing the City of Negaunee
- Charles M. Swanson, Marquette, representing Marquette Area History Center
2021 Meeting Schedule
Meetings begin at 3 p.m. at the Michigan Iron Industry Museum. People with disabilities needing accommodations for effective participation in these meetings should contact the Michigan Iron Industry Museum one week in advance.
The Michigan Iron Industry Museum—part of the Michigan History Museum System—is located eight miles west of Marquette. Read more Michigan Iron Industry Museum visitor information.
- February 16; Join the February 16, 2021, MIIM Advisory Board meeting on Zoom (Meeting ID: 833 5997 4573 Passcode: p0eyVN)
or join by phone:
- May 18
- August 17
- November 9