Doing Business with DIFS
The State of Michigan is upgrading its financial and business systems to a new system, SIGMA.
SIGMA, Statewide Integrated Governmental Management Application, will improve the way Michigan performs all financial activities, including budgeting, accounting, payments, and business and grant opportunities. SIGMA Vendor Self-Service (VSS) improves how we work with vendors, payees and grantees, replacing Contract & Payment Express (C&PE) and Buy4Michigan.
- July 31, 2017: Vendors need to claim your account and verify information or may not be able to receive payments.
- October 2, 2017: C&PE no longer available for update
- Manage account information, view invoice and payment information for checks and EFTs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- Improved communication through automated e-mails
- Unique Vendor/Customer ID improves privacy
For more information on SIGMA’s major improvements, visit Michigan.gov/SIGMAVSS.
For questions please contact the SIGMA Vendor Customer Support Center (VCSC) at SIGMA-Vendor@Michigan.gov.