- Fee Schedule - Debt Management
- FIS 0506 Debt Management Initial Application Packet Complete application packet except that applicants must also download and file either form FIS 0508 Surety Bond OR FIS 0509 Deposit of Cash or Securities. Read form instructions for details.
- FIS 0506 Application form only (additional forms are required to make application)
- FIS 0508 Bond for Licensee
- FIS 0509 Deposit of Cash or Securities in Lieu of Bond
- FIS 0510 Application for Consent to Service of Process
- FIS 0511 Employment List
- FIS 0512 Business History Form
- FIS 0514 Financial Statement
- FIS 0517 Alternative Bond in Lieu of Michigan Based Trust Account
- FIS 0550 Debt Management Fee Processing Card
- FIS 2303
Counselors Certification Program Registration for Debt Management
Counselors employed by a licensee who engage in financial counseling and debt counseling must become certified by a training program or certifying organization, approved by the director, that authenticates the competency of individuals who provide education and assistance to other individuals in connection with debt counseling and financial counseling functions. Counselors must become certified within the first 180 days of employment.
- Fee Schedule - Deferred Presentment
- Application forms packet for Deferred Presentment Service Providers (DPSPs)
Forms to make application for initial license to transact business as a Deferred Presentment Services Provider in Michigan.
- FIS 2041a
DP Additional Branch Offices
- FIS 2041b
DP Surrender Branch Offices