The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
File a Paper Complaint
If you are unable to file your complaint using the online complaint portal, please use one of the complaint forms below to either mail, email, or fax your complaint to DIFS.
- Insurance Complaint Form
- Health Insurance Complaint Form
- Financial Institution or Consumer Lender Complaint Form
(For complaints about a mortgage, credit card, debt management, money transfer, payday lending, or personal loan.)
- Bank Complaint Form
- Credit Union Complaint Form
- Designation of Authorized Representative (FIS 2365)
- Health Care Appeals – Request for External Review (FIS 0018)
- Treating Provider Certification for Experimental/Investigational Denials (FIS 2326)
- Insurance Business-to-Business Complaint Guide (FIS 0045)