The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Customer Care Center
Veritec will maintain a toll-free number 1-866-643-7701 for a Customer Care Center during normal business hours of 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. The Customer Care Center is available to resolve DPPs and customer inquires and disputes pursuant to the Deferred Presentment Service Transactions Act. Typically, the following types of calls are referred to the center:
- Receiving the Michigan Deferred Presentment Transaction System Welcome Package.
- DPPs or Consumer questions relating to the Act.
- Consumer questions or disputes about eligibility to enter into a new Deferred Presentment Transaction with a DPP. Note that only the person deemed ineligible may make a direct inquiry to Veritec via Customer Care Center. Any person deemed ineligible by the Database may seek to dispute the determination by following the dispute resolution procedures of Veritec.
- DPPs or Consumer reporting of non-compliant or suspicious deferred presentment service transactions.
- Technical support, general questions about the Act, and general support related to the Services.