The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
How to Become Registered as a Purchasing Group
Before conducting business in the State of Michigan, the Purchasing Group must submit the following:
- Form FIS 0359 Purchasing Group Application for Registration
- Form FIS 0361 Affiliate Statement
- Form FIS 0364 Report of Operations
- Form FIS 0365 Purchasing Group Consent to Service
- The registration fee of $25.00 plus $25.00 per insurer made payable to the State of Michigan. Payment must be in the form of a money order, cashier’s check, or business check. Personal checks are not accepted. All fees are non-transferrable, non-refundable.
After the application and documents are reviewed and a determination made, a letter of notification will be sent regarding the purchasing group’s registration or non-qualification to conduct business in the State of Michigan.