Disability Management logo
  • Orange Line

    For questions regarding COVID-19 related absences, contact your HR office first.

    You likely won’t need to contact the DMO unless:

    • You cannot report to work or telework because of your own serious health condition, including incapacity because of symptoms of COVID-19 or
    • You need a leave of absence for child care as provided under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act; please submit the Leave for Qualifying Childcare Form application to the DMO, or
    • You need a leave of absence for any other qualifying reason under the FMLA, civil service regulations, or your union contract

    For general information regarding Coronavirus see Michigan's Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Response.

    Note: The Leave for Qualifying Childcare Form should be completed and submitted in Internet Explorer or downloaded, completed, and submitted.Orange Line

  • Next, we need to know:

    Do you want to request time off for your own personal illness, to care for a family member, or to bond with a new child?  If you do, select the leave of absence button. 
      Have you experienced a work-related injury or illness?  If you have, select the workers' compensation button.

    Leave of Absence Button   Workers' Compensation Button

  • Phone: 877-766-6447, Option 2 Fax: 517-241-9926 

     Online Leave Application icon

    Frequently Asked Questions

    Workers' Compensation Online Claim Form icon