The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Asset Management (AM) Readiness
MIC is committed to building a culture of asset management through comprehensive education, measurement, and outcomes. Infrastructure owners and government leaders are encouraged to evaluate and grow capacity through the Asset Management Readiness Assessment Scale and explore learning opportunities through the AM Champions program.
The Asset Management Readiness Assessment Scale (The Scale)
Getting Started - Check out these documents for an in-depth introduction and detailed instructions for completing the Asset Management Readiness Assessment Scale. Note: These documents are also included as tabs in The Scale.
Instructional Videos -Looking for additional assistance with the Asset Management Readiness Assessment Scale? These four introductory videos provide an overview of the purpose and benefits of The Scale as well as instructions for its use.
- Video 1: Introduction to the Asset Management Readiness Assessment Scale
- Video 2: Completing the Org Info Tab
- Video 3: Navigating the Key Asset Management Topics
- Video 4: Interpreting Outcomes
- Video: Why Invest in Asset Management?
- Asset Management 101
- The Building Blocks of Asset Management
- Asset Management Competency Framework