Lead might be found in products you have in your home.
These items include:
- Painted toys, especially older toys.
- Painted furniture, especially older furniture.
- Toy jewelry.
- Cosmetics (makeup).
- Plumbing products like pipes and fixtures.
- Cookware including food or liquid containers made of lead crystal, lead-glazed pottery, or porcelain.
- Dietary supplements.
- Traditional (folk) medicines.
- Herbal remedies.
- Imported spices, including:
- Sindoor (India/Middle East).
- Tumeric (India).
- Lozeena (Iraq).
- Balguti (India).