The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Lead Data and Reports
Find more lead data and reports
The most recent data on the number of children being tested or having an elevated blood lead test are available on the MiTracking Data Portal. You can look for information by county, zip code, age group, and more. If you need help navigating the data portal check out the MiTracking - How to Use the Data Portal video or MiTracking - Data Search Infographic.
Michigan blood lead data
Annual blood lead data reports
These reports provide a summary of annual blood lead data to use to understand the scope of blood lead testing and elevated blood lead levels throughout Michigan.
Other lead reports
- Michigan's Expanded Medicaid-funded Nurse Case Management Program for Children with Elevated Blood Lead Levels: Results from Fiscal Year 2019
- A Look Back at Elevated Blood Lead Nursing Case Management Provided by the Children's Healthcare Access Program for Young Children in Flint, Michigan - May 2016 through July 2018
- Sec. 1238 Lead Elimination and Response Costs Workgroup Report
- Blood Lead Surveillance for Flint Adults: January 2010-October 2017
- Michigan Blood Lead Testing Workgroup: Recommendations to the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services