The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Detroit FRC City Meeting Minutes 7-27-2020
Detroit Financial Review Commission
CITY REGULAR MEETING
Monday, July 27, 2020 at 1:00 p.m.
Remotely Using Microsoft Teams
Approved August 31, 2020
- Call to Order
- Chairperson, Rachael Eubanks called the meeting to order 1:00 p.m.
- Roll Call
Members Present - 7
- Rachael Eubanks
- David Nicholson
- Chris Kolb
- Ron Rose
- Iris Taylor (non-voting)
- Nicholai Vitti (non-voting)
- John Walsh
Members Absent – 3
- Stacy Fox
- Brenda Jones
- Dave Massaron
Let the record show that Five (5) Commission members eligible to vote were present, A quorum was present.
- Approval of the Proposed Minutes from the June 29, 2020 Regular City Meeting
- Motion made to approve the draft minutes of the Commission’s City Meeting as presented. Motion moved and supported; the Commission approved the minutes of the above City meeting as presented.
- Executive Director’s Report
- Patrick Dostine, Executive Director, informed the meeting that after review of the City’s financial report for the period ending May 31, 2020, the City continues along its path of a deficit-free budget and is not projecting a deficit. He also reported the May financial report included the work force payroll changes by department, and the changes exceeded actual projections. There is no reason to consider rescinding the waiver at this time.
- Old Business – None
- New Business – None
- Public Comment
- Michelle George
- Next Meeting Date
- City Regular Meeting: Monday, August 31, 2020 at 1:00 pm, remotely using Microsoft Teams.
- Motion made to adjourn. Motion moved and supported; the Commission approved the motion to adjourn.
- There being no further business, the meeting adjourned at 1:08 p.m.