The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Grant Programs for Local Governments
Treasury administers grants that aid in building vibrant communities. Through our engagement efforts, Treasury provides the resources needed for communities, groups, and individuals to grow together and grow stronger. The Bureau of Local Government and School Services continues to work towards being a Trusted Partner and provide the necessary resources for communities to thrive.
Property Tax Related Issues
More detailed information and guidance related to property tax matters can be found on the Property Tax Section of the Michigan Taxes website and on the State Tax Commission's website.
Local Government Quicklist
- American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA): Coronavirus Local Fiscal Recovery Fund
- BLGSS Learning Center
- COVID-19 Local Government
- Exemptions, Abatements & Deferments
- Local Audit Reports
- Omitted or Incorrectly Reported Property and 154 Petitions
- Property Tax Estimator
- Revenue Sharing
- Senior Citizen and Disabled Housing PILT
- State Education Tax
- State Tax Commission
- Tax Collection and Tax Foreclosure
- Tax Increment Financing