The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Detroit FRC City Meeting Minutes August 23, 2021
Detroit Financial Review Commission
CITY REGULAR MEETING
Monday, August 23, 2021, at 1:00 p.m.
Remotely Using Microsoft Teams
Approved: September 27, 2021
- Call to Order
- Chairperson, Rachael Eubanks called the meeting to order 1:00 p.m.
- Roll Call
- Dr. Barnwell
- Rachael Eubanks
- Dave Massaron
- David Nicholson
- Angelique Peterson-Mayberry (non-voting on City matters)
- Jay Rising
- Ron Rose
- Jeremy Vidito (non-voting on City matters)
- John Walsh
Members Absent -1
- Brenda Jones
Let the record show that seven (7) Commission members eligible to vote were present, A quorum was present.
- Approval of the Proposed Minutes from the July 26, 2021, Regular City Meeting
- Motion made by Commissioner Rose and supported by Commissioner Nicholson to approve the draft minutes of the Commission's July 26, 2021, City Meeting as presented. The Commission approved the minutes of the city meeting as presented.
- Executive Director's Report
- Patrick Dostine, Executive Director, informed the meeting that in reviewing the City's monthly report, ending June 30, 2021, the city continues to pay its debt obligations, remains in compliance, and there is no reason to consider rescinding the waiver at this time.
- Mr. Dostine further reported that Proposal P was defeated, the Charter Revision Commission has been dissolved and will be in-active for 16 years. He also informed the meeting that the city council's resolution and the ARPA Fiscal Recovery Funds appropriations were circulated to the Commissioners.
- Old Business
- New Business
- Public Comment
- Michelle George
- Next Meeting Date
- City Regular Meeting: Monday, September 13, 2021, at 1:00 pm, remotely using Microsoft Teams.
- Motion made by Commissioner Rose and supported by Commissioner Nicholson to adjourn. The Commission approved the motion to adjourn.
- There being no further business, the meeting adjourned at 1:12 p.m.