The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Detroit FRC City Meeting Minutes December 13, 2021
Detroit Financial Review Commission
CITY REGULAR MEETING
Monday, December 13, 2021, at 1:00 p.m.
In-Person - Cadillac Place, 3062 W. Grand Blvd
Detroit 48202 Room L150
Via Microsoft Teams
- Call to Order
- Chairperson, Rachael Eubanks called the meeting to order 1:04 p.m.
- Roll Call
Members Present - 8
- Dr. Barnwell
- Rachael Eubanks
- Chris Harkins
- Angelique Peterson-Mayberry (non-voting)
- Jay Rising
- Ron Rose
- Jeremy Vidito (non-voting)
- John Walsh
Members Absent -2
- Brenda Jones
- David Nicholson
Let the record show that six (6) Commission members eligible to vote were present, a quorum was present.
- Approval of the Proposed Minutes from the November 15, 2021, Regular City Meeting
- Motion made by Commissioner Barnwell and supported by Commissioner Rose to approve the draft minutes of the Commission's November 15, 2021, City Meeting as presented. The Commission approved the minutes of the city meeting as presented.
- Executive Director's Report
- Patrick Dostine, Executive Director, informed the meeting that in reviewing the City's monthly report ending October 31, 2021, the city continues to pay its debt obligations, remains in compliance, and there is no reason to consider rescinding the waiver at this time.
- Old Business
- New Business
- Public Comment
- Michelle George
- Next Meeting Date
- City Regular Meeting: Monday, January 31, 2022, at 1:00 pm, remotely using Microsoft Teams.
- Motion made by Commissioner Rose and supported by Commissioner Barnwell to adjourn. The Commission approved the motion to adjourn.
- There being no further business, the meeting adjourned at 1:22 p.m.