The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Detroit FRC City Meeting Minutes October 25, 2021
Detroit Financial Review Commission
CITY REGULAR MEETING
Monday, October 25, 2021, at 1:00 p.m.
Remotely Using Microsoft Teams
Approved November 15, 2021
- Call to Order
- Chairperson, Rachael Eubanks called the meeting to order 1:02 p.m.
- Roll Call
- Rachael Eubanks
- Chris Harkins
- David Nicholson
- Jay Rising
- Ron Rose
- Jeremy Vidito (non-voting on City matters)
Members Absent -4
- Dr. Barnwell
- Brenda Jones
- Angelique Peterson-Mayberry (non-voting on City matters)
- John Walsh
Let the record show that seven (5) Commission members eligible to vote were present, A quorum was present.
- Approval of the Proposed Minutes from the September 27, 2021, Regular City Meeting
- Motion made by Commissioner Rose and supported by Commissioner Nicholson to approve the draft minutes of the Commission's September 27, 2021, City Meeting as presented. The Commission approved the minutes of the city meeting as presented.
- Executive Director's Report
- Patrick Dostine, Executive Director, informed the meeting that in reviewing the City's monthly report, ending August 31, 2021, the city continues to pay its debt obligations, remains in compliance, and there is no reason to consider rescinding the waiver at this time.
- Old Business
- New Business
- Public Comment
- Michele George
- Next Meeting Date
- City Regular Meeting: Monday, November 15, 2021, at 1:00 pm. It was agreed that the November 15, 2021, meeting will be Hybrid (in-person and via Microsoft Teams).
- Motion made by Commissioner Rose and supported by Commissioner Nicholson to adjourn. The Commission approved the motion to adjourn.
- There being no further business, the meeting adjourned at 1:07 p.m.