The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Detroit FRC City Meeting Minutes September 27, 2021
Detroit Financial Review Commission
CITY REGULAR MEETING
Monday, September 27, 2021, at 1:00 p.m.
Remotely Using Microsoft Teams
Approved: October 25, 2021
- Call to Order
- Chairperson, Rachael Eubanks called the meeting to order 1:01 p.m.
- Roll Call
- Dr. Barnwell
- Rachael Eubanks
- Dave Massaron
- David Nicholson
- Angelique Peterson-Mayberry (non-voting on City matters)
- Jay Rising
- Ron Rose
- Jeremy Vidito (non-voting on City matters)
- John Walsh
Members Absent -1
- Brenda Jones
Let the record show that seven (7) Commission members eligible to vote were present, A quorum was present.
- Approval of the Proposed Minutes from the August 23, 2021, Regular City Meeting
- Motion made by Commissioner Rose and supported by Commissioner Walsh to approve the draft minutes of the Commission's August 23, 2021, City Meeting as presented. The Commission approved the minutes of the city meeting as presented.
- Executive Director's Report
- Patrick Dostine, Executive Director, informed the meeting that in reviewing the City's monthly report, ending July 31, 2021, the city continues to pay its debt obligations, remains in compliance, and there is no reason to consider rescinding the waiver at this time.
- Old Business
- New Business
- Public Comment
- Next Meeting Date
- City Regular Meeting: Monday, October 25, 2021, at 1:00 pm, remotely using Microsoft Teams.
- Motion made by Commissioner Rose and supported by Commissioner Nicholson to adjourn. The Commission approved the motion to adjourn.
- There being no further business, the meeting adjourned at 1:07 p.m.