ORS administers two different retirement plans for judicial employees - the Defined Benefit plan and the 401(k) Defined Contribution plan. Use the information below to determine which plan you belong to and to link to the website for that plan.
Other Items of Interest
- About the Judges Retirement System The Judges Retirement System is a statewide, public employee retirement plan administered by the Office of Retirement Services.
- Retirement Act: Public Act 234 of 1992 The Judges Retirement Act is published in PDF and HTML formats, and is maintained by the Michigan Legislature.
- Voya Financial® Voya® is a leading provider of pension plans and was selected by the state to administer the 401(k) Defined Contribution plan and the 457 Deferred Compensation Plan. Voya also offers services like investment counseling and round-the-clock customer service.
- Board Information This Board provides oversight of the Defined Benefit plan in the Judges Retirement System.
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (CAFRs) The Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (CAFRs) contain a wealth of interesting figures and statistics about the Judges Retirement System.
- Connections Read the latest Connections, the newsletter we deliver twice a year to our retirees.