The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Office of Global Michigan
Office of Global Michigan
The Office of Global Michigan's Refugee Services program and its staff support the effective resettlement and integration of refugees in Michigan, ensuring their basic needs are met upon arrival so that they can live in dignity and achieve their highest potential.
Did you know...
Michiganders are employed by Latino & Asian-owned businesses.
in sales and receipts are generated by Latino & Asian-owned businesses.
in state tax revenue is generated by Arab Americans each year.
- FY 23/24 Refugee Mental Health Initiative Awardees
- Michigan Celebrates Welcoming Week Immigrants Vibrant Diversity and Value to Communities
- Funding Opportunity for Refugee Newcomer Youth Programming
- Benefits and Services for Ukrainian Humanitarian Parolees (Versions in English/Ukrainian/Russian)
- Michigan celebrates influence immigrants have on shaping our rich communities
- Statewide Update - Afghan Placement Assistance
- Office of Global Michigan Director, Poppy Sias-Hernandez, Appointed to the USDA Equity Commission
- Ukrainian Humanitarian Parole Benefit and Services Information
- Benefits and Services for Cuban and Haitian Entrants in Michigan English Spanish Haitian Creole
Global Michigan’s Refugee Services announces four funding opportunities
The Office of Global Michigan’s Refugee Services is pleased to announce 4 new funding and program opportunities. See all details in the attached Proposals. Summaries are listed below.
- Targeted programming for Ukrainian Humanitarian Parolees (funded under the Additional Ukraine Supplemental Appropriations Act): Due date – January 25th; questions due – January 11th.
- Employment Services: Due date – February 3rd; A pre-bid conference will be held for this program from 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. EDT on Thursday, January 19th, 2023. If you are interested in joining, please email LEO-RefugeeServices@michigan.gov.
- Post-Resettlement Services: Due date – February 13th; A pre-bid conference for this program will be held from 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. EDT on Thursday, January 19th, 2023. If you are interested in joining, please email LEO-RefugeeServices@michigan.gov.
- Transportation Services: Due date – February 27th; questions due – January 18th.
- Medical Screening (Grand Traverse County): Due date – February 1st; questions due – January 20th.