Office of Career Services
If you're looking for a fullfilling career that can make a real difference in the lives of others, you can find your place working for the State of Michigan! The Michigan Civil Service Commission's Office of Career Services offers a variety of resources, information, and tools to help you find the State of Michigan career right for you.
Apply to State Jobs!
- Qualifying for Veterans' Preference
- Creating Job Alerts
- Resume Writing Tips
- Cover Letter Writing Tips
- Job Interview Preparation & Participation Tips
- Preparing for Behavior Based Interviews
- State Department Overviews
- MCSC Classification Search by Education
- State Benefit Plan Comparison (Interactive Tutorial)
Lansing Office Detroit Regional Office 400 South Pine Street,
Lansing, MI 48933
3042 West Grand Boulevard,
Detroit, MI 48202