Skip to main content

I started the process of making an online payment and I changed my mind. How do I stop the process?

If you have not submitted the payment in CEPAS you can cancel the online payment process.

  • If you are in miAccount, you can click the red Cancel box.
  • If you are in CEPAS, you can click the Exit box and you’ll be directed back to miAccount.