Skip to main content

What if I have an associate or bachelor's degree already?

If you already have your associate or bachelor's degree– whether you completed it in or outside of the U.S., you're not eligible to apply for Michigan Reconnect.

You may still be eligible for other financial aid, however. Complete the FAFSA to get started or talk to your college's financial aid office.

If you completed your college degree outside of the U.S., contact the Michigan International Talent Solutions (MITS) Program Director at for more information about how to use your international education in the US job search.