The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
List of Colleges
All of Michigan's 31 public community colleges, including its tribal colleges, accept the Reconnect scholarship, but the cost of attending community college will depend on whether you are an in-district or out-of-district student.
For in-district students. If you attend a community college whose district you live in or whose definition of ‘in-district’ you meet, tuition is free. That means you won't pay any tuition or mandatory fees out of pocket. About 80% of Michigan students live in a community college district.
To see which colleges accept Michigan Reconnect, check out the list and map view below.
To learn about which colleges you might be considered ‘in-district’ for, start your search by entering your city, zip code or address below. You can use the dedicated phone number and email address to contact the college directly for more information.
List of Michigan Public Community Colleges
- Alpena Community College
- Bay College
- Bay Mills Community College
- Delta College
- Glen Oaks College
- Gogebic Community College
- Grand Rapids Community College
- Henry Ford College
- Jackson College
- Kalamazoo Valley Community College
- Kellogg Community College
- Keweenaw Bay Ojibwa Community College
- Kirtland Community College
- Lake Michigan College
- Lansing Community College
- Macomb Community College
- Mid Michigan College
- Monroe County Community College
- Montcalm Community College
- Mott Community College
- Muskegon Community College
- North Central Michigan College
- Northwestern Michigan College
- Oakland Community College
- Saginaw Chippewa Tribal College
- Schoolcraft Community College
- Southwestern Michigan College
- St. Clair County Community College
- Washtenaw Community College
- Wayne County Community College District
- West Shore Community College