In accordance with Public Act 202 of 2017, pension and retiree health care reports for retirement systems shall be electronically filed with the Michigan Department of Treasury no later than six months after the end of the local unit of government's fiscal year. Please go here for more information on how to file.
Effective August 1, 2017 the new Annual Financial Report (F65) was made available for users. The Annual Financial Report is due six months after the fiscal year ends.
To file one of these reports electronically, use our online filing system.
The following reports can be filed electronically:
- Annual Financial Report (F65)
- Auditing Procedures Report (APR)
- Corrective Action Plan (CAP)
- Deficit Elimination Plan (DEP)
- Transportation Performance Audit
- Qualifying Statement (QS)
- Qualifying Statement Reconsideration (QSR)
- Long Term Prior Approval Application (LTPA)
- Short Term Prior Approval Application (STPA)
- Exemption Request
Once reports have been filed, the results can be viewed on our Document Search Site. In addition to the reports filed online and their associated correspondence, the following documents are currently also available for viewing:
- Assessing - Audit of Minimum Assesment
- Single Audits