Healthcare Project Finance
The Michigan Finance Authority provides access to effective, low-cost capital financing to providers of health care services that participate in any phase of the continuum of health care, in order to finance or refinance healthcare projects.
Michigan health care organizations engaged in some phase of hospital, nursing home, homes for the aged, hospice and certain retirement housing activity or in providing services to hospitals.
Eligible projects include:
- Outpatient clinics
- Residences for nurses, doctors, or interns
- Administration or office buildings
- Research, administration or office buildings
- Maintenance, storage or utility facilities
- Parking lots
- Furnishings and land used by a hospital
Eligible costs associated with the projects include:
- Site development
- Remodeling costs
- Interest accrued during construction
Please contact MFA for detailed information.
Michigan Finance Authority
Austin Building, 1st Floor
430 W. Allegan
Lansing, MI 48922