Aboveground Storage Tanks
- The Aboveground Storage Tank (AST) Program regulates the following: storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids with flash point less than 200 degrees Fahrenheit. storage and handling of liquefied petroleum gases compressed natural gas vehicular systems The regulatory authority is from the Fire Prevention Code, 1941 PA 207, as amended , and the rules promulgated under the act.
- AST Registration Fee Payment Website
- Storage Tank Division Region Map
- Introduction to Storage Tank Requirements Webinar
- Michigan Petroleum Association's Flammable Liquid/Combustible Liquid Rules Brochure?
- Storage Tank Program Contacts
- July 2011 Deadline for Propane Tanks Installed Prior to June 2008
- Self Service Stations
- FAQ: Home Heating Oil Tanks
Laws and Rules
- Storage and Handling of Gaseous and Liquefied Hydrogen
- Summary of Fee, Plan Review & Registration Requirements for Storage Tanks.
- Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) Systems - Permits & Licenses
- Compressed Natural Gas Vehicular Fuel Systems - Permits & Licenses
- Aboveground Storage Tank Systems storing liquids with Flash Point less than 200 degrees F.