- Coffee with MIOSHA MIOSHA invites employers and employees to share a cup of coffee and learn about the importance of workplace safety, health, earned wages and fringe benefits of Michigan workers. Click here for dates and locations.
- LARA's Bureau of Fire Services Accepting Consumer Fireworks Applications January 2, 2015 Midnight, April 1, 2015 To start the login and application process, visit the Michigan Consumer Fireworks Certificate and Low Impact Registry Site.
- LARA News Link The LARA News Link highlights the events and happenings of the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.
- 2015 Take A Stand Day "Take a Stand" for workplace safety and health. For this eleventh annual "Take a Stand Day," the MIOSHA program is dedicating more than 125 professional staff to visit Michigan high-hazard industries targeted by the MIOSHA Strategic Plan. Click here to schedule a visit. Submit your request by July 22, 2015.
- Reinventing Performance in Michigan After nearly three years transforming state government, Michigan has become a leader in implementing positive changes for business. We must continue our momentum to change the reality and perception companies have of Michigan and become a top 10 business-friendly state.
- An Online Resource for Skilled Immigrants Working through Upwardly Global, LARA has created an online resource for skilled immigrants, providing important information on how to become a licensed professional in Michigan.
- LARA Services for Veterans The Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs has prepared a compilation of services that may apply to Michigan's Veterans, active military and military families. These services include occupational or business licensing, construction, workplace safety and health, unemployment, and utility assistance.
Find Corporate Information Find the Wage & Hour Division Find Michigan Profit Corporation Filing Information? Find Michigan Nonprofit Corporation Filing Information? Find Contact Information? Verify Health Professional License? Find out about minimum wage and overtime? Find Workers' Compensation forms? Renew my professional license? Verify a License/Registration? Find the licensing division? File my Corporation's annual report online? Find resources and related information for business? Get MIOSHA workplace posters? File a minimum wage or overtime complaint?
Corporations, Securities & Commercial Licensing Construction Codes Employment Relations Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Fire Services Health Professions Health Facilities Liquor Control Commission Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration (MIOSHA) Workers' Compensation Forms
Business Entity Search Business Name Availability Lookup Search FILEOnline (filing of annual reports/statements) Report Fraud Electronic Wage Detail Reports File Unemployment Claim by Internet Current Workers' Compensation Insurance Coverage Lookup File a Complaint with MIOSHA Asbestos Program Electronic Case Filings System (MPSC) Utility complaints (telephone, natural gas, electric) Licensee Lookup Online Liquor Ordering Liquor Shelf Price Calculator Liquor License Renewal
Bureau of Services for Blind Persons Construction Codes Employment Relations Health Professions Health Facilities & Long Term Care Legislative Reports Liquor Control Commission Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration (MIOSHA) Michigan Public Service Commission (MPSC) Documents Library Worker's Compensation Agency
- Aria Energy in Lenox Recognized for Outstanding Workplace Safety and Health
- MPSC Approves Settlement Agreement Authorizing Northern States Power Company to Increase Electric Rates
- MPSC Approves Two Settlement Agreements Authorizing 2015 Power Supply Cost Recovery Factors for Midwest Energy Cooperative and Indiana Michigan Power Company