The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Individual Disciplinary Documents
Individual documents are available now on the ACA website, if you wish to view the individual documents please click the link below and follow the instructions.
Disciplinary Action Report
Formal administrative complaints and disciplinary actions taken against adult-use and medical licensees are now available for review in the CRA’s new monthly Disciplinary Action Report (DAR). The CRA is committed to making publicly available information accessible and will continue to implement new processes with that commitment to transparency in mind.
The DAR contains the following information:
- Entity Name – name of the licensee that the action was taken against
- License Number – the record number of the Licensee that the action was taken against
- Date Issued – date the disciplinary action was issued
- Disciplinary Action Imposed – the penalty imposed for noncompliance
- Basis for Action - the nature/type/category of administrative rule violation
The Disciplinary Action Reports may be viewed below.
To assist in interpreting the DAR report, a general description of the Basis for Action is available here.