To provide for the protection of persons and property from exposure to the dangers of fire through inspection and fire prevention and to serve the training needs of over 30,000 fire fighters in the state of Michigan.
The tenacious pursuit of providing a fire safe environment for all firefighters and citizens in the state of Michigan.
- RFR-Health Care Facilities Fire Safety Rules
- CPSC Recall: Kiddie Recalls Fire Extinguishers with Plastic Handles Due to Failure to Discharge and Nozzle Detachment
- Spring Forward on Sunday, March 11 by Changing Your Clocks and Changing Batteries in Your Smoke Alarms and Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Oakland - Pump Apparatus Operator 40-hour April 30, 2018
- Lansing - Highway Cargo Tank Specialty Training May 22-24, 2018
- Lansing - Hazmat Officer Training May 7-10, 2018
- CPSC Recall: PL Sleep Children's Sleepwear Recalled by Lemur Group Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard
- CPSC Recall: Double Insight Recalls Multicookers Due to Fire Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Walmart
- State Fire Marshal Warns of Melting Ice
- Michiganders Urged to Keep Fire Hydrants and Emergency Exits Clear of Snow
- State Fire Marshal Urges Fire Safety this Winter
- Bureau of Fire Services Accepting Consumer Fireworks Applications; January 1, 2018 through April 1, 2018
- Accela Automation | Citizen Portal (Online Licensing/Permitting/Plan Review)
- FAQs - Accela Automation | Citizen Portal