To provide for the protection of persons and property from exposure to the dangers of fire through inspection and fire prevention and to serve the training needs of over 30,000 fire fighters in the state of Michigan.
The tenacious pursuit of providing a fire safe environment for all firefighters and citizens in the state of Michigan.
- Gov. Snyder Proclaims Fire Prevention Week October 8-14, 2017
- FOX 17 - Local Departments Setting Fires for Fire Prevention Month
- CPSC: Saber Grills Recalls Grills and LP Regulators Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
- CPSC: Fireworks Over America Recalls Fireworks Due to Burn, Fire, Impact Hazards
- Accela Automation | Citizen Portal (Online Licensing/Permitting/Plan Review)
- FAQs - Accela Automation | Citizen Portal