To provide for the protection of persons and property from exposure to the dangers of fire through inspection and fire prevention and to serve the training needs of over 30,000 fire fighters in the state of Michigan.
The tenacious pursuit of providing a fire safe environment for all firefighters and citizens in the state of Michigan.
- Clarification Regarding FY18 Allocated Funding
- Michigan Hepatitis A Outbreak - Information for First Responders
- State Fire Marshal Releases Community Risk Reduction Plan to Help Prevent Residential Fire Fatalities
- Accela Automation | Citizen Portal (Online Licensing/Permitting/Plan Review)
- FAQs - Accela Automation | Citizen Portal