To provide for the protection of persons and property from exposure to the dangers of fire through inspection and fire prevention and to serve the training needs of over 30,000 fire fighters in the state of Michigan.
The tenacious pursuit of providing a fire safe environment for all firefighters and citizens in the state of Michigan.
- CSPC - RECALL: Salt Rock Lamps Due to Shock & Fire Hazards
- CSPC - Honeywell International Recalls SWIFT® Wireless Gateway Sold with Fire Alarm Systems Due To Failure to Communicate in Fire
- CPSC - Carrier & Bryant Recall Heat Pumps Due to Fire Hazard
- CPSC - Night Lights Recalled by AM Conservation Group Due to Fire Hazard
- CPSC Warns Consumers to Stop Using LayZ Board Hoverboards
- May 7-13, 2017: Arson Awareness Week
- Gov. Rick Snyder appoints Kevin Sehlmeyer as state fire marshal
- Penal Facilities Fire Safety Rules - Effective April 27, 2017
- Dormitory Fire Safety Rules for Schools, Colleges and Universities - Effective January 5, 2017
- Notice: Consumer Fireworks Delegation Authority Suspended for 2017