To provide for the protection of persons and property from exposure to the dangers of fire through inspection and fire prevention and to serve the training needs of over 30,000 fire fighters in the state of Michigan.
The tenacious pursuit of providing a fire safe environment for all firefighters and citizens in the state of Michigan.
- Accela Automation | Citizen Portal (Online Licensing/Permitting/Plan Review)
- FAQs - Accela Automation | Citizen Portal
- CSPC-Recall: Cordless Electric Lawn Mowers Recalled Due to Fire Hazard; Made by Hongkong Sun Rise Trading
- CSPC - RECALL: Salt Rock Lamps Due to Shock & Fire Hazards
- CSPC - Honeywell International Recalls SWIFT® Wireless Gateway Sold with Fire Alarm Systems Due To Failure to Communicate in Fire
- Gov. Rick Snyder appoints Kevin Sehlmeyer as state fire marshal
- Penal Facilities Fire Safety Rules - Effective April 27, 2017
- Notice: Consumer Fireworks Delegation Authority Suspended for 2017