- Michigan Board of Occupational Therapists
Welcome to the Michigan Board of Occupational Therapists website! Our goal is to provide up-to-date information on various topics related to the practice of occupational therapy in Michigan. We hope you find this information helpful and invite you to check out our website often.
- Disciplinary Limited License Reclassification Application Packet
- Military Spouse Temporary License Application
- Occupational Therapist by Endorsement Application
- Occupational Therapist by Examination Application
- Occupational Therapist Relicensure Application
- Occupational Therapy Assistant by Endorsement Application
- Occupational Therapy Assistant by Examination Application
- Occupational Therapy Assistant Relicensure Application
- Suspended/Revoked License Reinstatement Application Packet
- Special Volunteer License Application
- Special Volunteer License Renewal
- Do I need to complete continuing education?
- How long are the Occupational Therapist/Occupational Therapy Assistant licenses issued for? Can I renew my license early? How will I know when I need to renew?
- I want to have Educational Testing Service (ETS) submit my TOEFL scores directly to the Board. What is the institutional code I need?