Skip to main content

Can a person seeking certification for medical marijuana do so in a provisioning center?

A licensed provisioning center may not allow a physician to conduct a medical examination or issue a medical certification document on the premises for the purpose of obtaining a registry identification card per Section 504(3)(e) of the MMFLA.

Individuals should apply directly with the MMMP and may contact the department in one of three ways: online forms can be found at; questions can be emailed to; or patients may call 517-284-6400.