The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Does CRA allow licensing stacking?
An applicant may apply for and be granted multiple (“stacked”) licenses for a Grower Class C only. Each Grower Class C license authorizes the grower to produce up to 1,500 marijuana plants in a single location, subject to the following conditions:
- A potential licensee that applies for stacked licenses will be subject to an additional regulatory assessment for each license.
- Stacked licenses must be issued to the same applicant/licensee.
- A licensee with stacked licenses must comply with all applicable local ordinances and zoning regulations.
- A licensee with stacked licenses must identify and track all information in the statewide monitoring system under the appropriate license.
- A licensee with stacked licenses is not required to operate each license in a separate, distinct working area.