The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
When is an Amendment required?
An Amendment is required in the following scenarios:
- The ownership structure of the business changes in any way.
- A member is removed
- A member is added
- A member gets married
- A member changes percentage of interest
- A business adds a managerial employee
- A business removes a managerial employee
- The business is purchased. This includes the sale of tangible and intangible assets.
- The business merges with another business.
- The business changes locations after licensure.
- The business changes its name.
- The business is evicted from their licensed location.
- The business wants to expand their location.
- The business received a municipality denial.
You can find more information about amendments by clicking here.
If you have additional changes and are not sure if an amendment is required, please contact the Agency at 517-284-8599 or CRA-Amendments@michigan.gov.