Skip to main content

Does product have to go from a grower to a processor or can a grower sell product directly to a provisioning center?

Growers can sell to a licensed processor or a licensed provisioning center. A grower license also authorizes the sale or transfer of seeds, seedlings, or tissue cultures to a grower from a registered primary caregiver or another grower. For additional information, see Section 501 of the Medical Marijuana Facilities Licensing Act.