Skip to main content

Where should I submit my amendment documents?

Please upload your documents through the Accela Citizen Access (ACA) portal. If a new supplemental applicant is being added you must upload the documents through ACA by creating a supplemental record, if one does not already exist. If the supplemental applicant will be for both medical and adult-use two supplemental records must be created, one for MMFLA and one for MRTMA.