Skip to main content

How do I get a replacement registry identification card if mine is lost, stolen, or damaged?

Patients may request a replacement card online or by mail.  To request a replacement card online, visit our website at for instructions and the online portal.

You may also request a replacement card by mail.  You must complete and submit the Request Replacement Card(s) Form. The form includes instructions and lists the supporting documentation you must submit with the form. The form can be found on our website at