Skip to main content

How do I notify the MMMP that my patient has passed away?

Either you or your patient’s family must submit a true copy of your patient’s death certificate to the MMMP. We will then change the status of your deceased patient’s registry card to inactive.

If you don't have access to the death certificate, you can submit a Remove Patient Amendment form.  The form can be found on our website at

The MMMP will send you written notice that your caregiver registry card for this patient is no longer valid. Upon receipt of the written notice, you must destroy your caregiver registry identification card for this patient.