Skip to main content

I have an active caregiver registry identification card and I recently changed my name or moved. How do I update my name or address on my registry card? How much is the fee?

You must complete and submit the Change Name or Address Amendment Form through the mail. The form includes instructions and lists the supporting documentation you must submit with the form. The form can be found on our website at

It is your responsibility to notify your patient(s) that your name or address has changed.

Change Name or Address Amendment Fee: No Fee