Skip to main content

How do I notify the MMMP that my primary caregiver has passed away?

Either you or your caregiver’s family must submit a true copy of your caregiver’s death certificate. We will then change the status of your deceased caregiver’s registry card to inactive.

The MMMP will issue you a new registry identification card without a designated caregiver.

If you don't have access to the death certificate, you can submit a  Remove Caregiver Amendment or Add or Change Caregiver Amendment if you want to change to a different Caregiver.