Skip to main content

How do I file an amendment for both Medical and Adult-Use marijuana licenses?

One amendment application is required per main applicant regardless of which law they are licensed under. For example, if Company A, LLC wishes to change ownership and they are licensed under the MMFLA and the MRTMA they would only file one amendment application packet.