Skip to main content

How do I apply for an adult-use license?

Educational resources and application materials for adult-use establishment licensing are available on our website at

Before applying, it is recommended that applicants become familiar with the Michigan Regulation and Taxation of Marihuana Act (MRTMA) Administrative Rules, as all the licensing requirements are detailed within the rules.

The Marihuana Licenses Rule Set details the application requirements, qualifications, and ineligibility for state licensure.