Skip to main content

I am a registered caregiver. Does this qualify me for an adult-use marijuana establishment license?

No. All applicants must meet the requirements for licensure specified in the Michigan Regulation and Taxation of Marihuana Act (MRTMA) and the Administrative Rules. A registered caregiver must meet the same requirements as any other applicant applying for an adult-use establishment license.

The Marihuana Licenses Rule Set details the application requirements, qualifications, and ineligibility for licensure.