Skip to main content

I have a hemp license under the industrial hemp program. Does this qualify me for an adult-use marijuana establishment license?

No. A hemp license would not qualify an applicant for an adult-use marijuana license.

All applicants must meet the requirements for licensure specified in the Michigan Regulation and Taxation of Marihuana Act (MRTMA) and the Administrative Rules.

The Marihuana Licenses Rule Set details the application requirements, qualifications, and ineligibility for state licensure.