Skip to main content

Am I required to submit an Annual Financial Statement (AFS) report if my license has been closed or not renewed?

Licensees are required to submit an AFS report that covers all adult-use licenses held by the licensee at any time during the reporting period. This includes adult-use licenses that have been closed or not renewed. Prior to closing or not renewing an adult-use license, licensees should download and save all metrc reports related to revenue sales, which is needed for the CPA to conduct the procedure for the P2 Schedule of Revenue.